I am a 61 year old man from Alaska, when not writing, I am a friend to many and foe to few, husband, big brother, great uncle, grandfather, defender of human rights and law and a soul that loves more than it loathes.
Posts by MJ Donnelly:
- There’s Something Unseen That Tethers Our Souls
- Mandalas in May
- Old Barns, Cowboy Hats and Other Imperfect Things
- Yes, All Theses Things I’m Grateful For.
- In Your Embrace, is Where I Need to Be
- When the Poitín Fairy Comes a Calling
- A Lone Frost Covered Rose One Spoke to Me
- She Lived at the Edge of a Park
- Sipping Pinot Noir at Sunset
- Cicada Cantata:1969
- Awed at the Turning and Bright Harvest Moon
- Beowulf’s Last stand and Valhalla Did Sing