I am a 58 year old man from Alaska, when not writing, I am a friend to many and foe to few, husband, big brother, great uncle, grandfather, defender of human rights and law and a soul that loves more than it loathes.
Posts by MJ Donnelly:
- It’s Elementary Really (a particle physics haiku)
- Jameson’s Gold Label
- Heartbreak At Last Call
- Like Wind, I Know Not From Where the Words Start
- Love Is a Flame Burning Long In the Dark.
- The Deathbed Confession
- Between Golden Poppy Dawns And Rose Blushed Sunsets
- Aurora’s Gleam: an epic poem
- The Old Poet In The Park
- Beyond Sentience
- Sometimes, the Solitude Answers